EASY WAYS TO HELP YOUR WEBSITE RANK WELL IN GOOGLE AND BING
Just because you have posted your website online, doesn’t mean that people will automatically be drawn to it. You will receive very few visits unless you make an effort to tell the world who you are, what you do, and where they can find your site.
Add your website URL…
If you have a local business…
If you have a blog…
Every website sitemap should be submitted here…
Quality Back Links
Now that you are prepared with some of the information to help your site gain exposure, you should know, that where ever you decide to submit your site, what’s most important is that websites page rank. Your websites search engine rank is determined by the quality and popularity of the website containing links back to your site. You can check the page rank of a site by using the tool below. The higher the page rank of that site, the higher the quality of the link back to yours. Quality back links are one of the essential factors determined in your websites search engine rank. Learn more about page rank and how to avoid linking mistakes.
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service
Note: Google™ search engine and PageRank™ algorithm are the trademarks of Google Inc.
- How To Create Your Google Accounts - March 31, 2016
- Completely Remove Programs from a Mac - January 16, 2016
- 7 Steps to eCommerce Credit Card Processing - July 27, 2015
- How to Create a Temp URL for WordPress Development - May 27, 2015
- Siteground Hosting Review by a Freelance Web Designer - May 8, 2015
- Create a Custom Message for Outbound Links in WordPress - March 30, 2015
- How To Become a Freelance Web Designer - February 18, 2015
- Is web “DESIGN” important to visitors? - January 1, 2015
- Spokane’s Top Rated Web Designer, It’s ME! - October 17, 2014
- Why I Won’t Use Managed WordPress Hosting - September 20, 2014