It can be very difficult to achieve any kind of rating as a web designer. And don’t let a rating fool you either. I mean, I’m very happy to be labeled a Top web designer by Thumbtack, such a large corporation, but in reality, it’s just an automated process. I just happen to have done a great job filling out all that information on Thumbtacks website.
I may have a top rating with them, but it doesn’t mean I’m the best web designer in Spokane. There are many great web designers from Spokane and each of them all have their own styles and own skills that set them apart from others.
There are also web designers out there who try to pose as good designers because just about anybody can make a website and say they are a “web designer” and I’ve seen many of them in Spokane and beyond. Steer clear of them or you could be paying for a new website design, twice.
What really makes a TOP web designer?
- Someone who LISTENS and is easy to talk with
- A designer that is very educated in marketing, design, development and SEO
- Someone who is able to execute your vision and build your business
- A designer that is committed to excellence
- And of course, someone who is awesome at web designing and development, like me 🙂
- How to Use SSL Properly and Avoid the Yellow Lock Symbol - January 18, 2017
- How To Bulk Optimize Images for Faster Web Pages - September 28, 2016
- What You Should Know About Converting Website Visitors To Clients - September 6, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Moving A WordPress Website - August 1, 2016
- Review of Zero Bullshit CRM for WordPress Plugin - July 8, 2016
- So You Want To Provide Coaching Online? Here’s What You Need To Know. - May 19, 2016
- 12 Free Online Tools I Use As a Freelance Web Designer - May 9, 2016
- Siteground Hosting Review by a Freelance Web Designer - May 1, 2016
- How To Create Your Google Accounts - March 31, 2016
- Completely Remove Programs from a Mac - January 16, 2016