When I started educating myself on child themes and WordPress theme design, I fell in love with Thematic. Thematic had lots of great support, easy to manipulate, and so far has worked awesome with every plug-in or widget I implement in my website designs. I could go on and on about Thematic, but I will leave that for another post.
When I started digging deeper into Thematic, I tried searching for just a simple picture of where the thematic widgets were located. Since I had no success in finding it, I have provided screen shots that I personally created and used for those of you who may be searching for just a simple visual explanation.
Now that I have it memorized. I feel like helping other newbs like myself out. It would be totally awesome to leave a comment if you found this post helpful.
Another site you may find useful that displays thematic widget areas and hooks is Visualizing Thematic 4 You.
- What You Should Know About Converting Website Visitors To Clients - September 6, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Moving A WordPress Website - August 1, 2016
- Review of Zero Bullshit CRM for WordPress Plugin - July 8, 2016
- So You Want To Provide Coaching Online? Here’s What You Need To Know. - May 19, 2016
- 12 Free Online Tools I Use As a Freelance Web Designer - May 9, 2016
- Siteground Hosting Review by a Freelance Web Designer - May 1, 2016
- How To Create Your Google Accounts - March 31, 2016
- Completely Remove Programs from a Mac - January 16, 2016
- 7 Steps to eCommerce Credit Card Processing - July 27, 2015
- How to Create a Temp URL for WordPress Development - May 27, 2015