When I started educating myself on child themes and WordPress theme design, I fell in love with Thematic. Thematic had lots of great support, easy to manipulate, and so far has worked awesome with every plug-in or widget I implement in my website designs. I could go on and on about Thematic, but I will leave that for another post.
When I started digging deeper into Thematic, I tried searching for just a simple picture of where the thematic widgets were located. Since I had no success in finding it, I have provided screen shots that I personally created and used for those of you who may be searching for just a simple visual explanation.
Now that I have it memorized. I feel like helping other newbs like myself out. It would be totally awesome to leave a comment if you found this post helpful.
Another site you may find useful that displays thematic widget areas and hooks is Visualizing Thematic 4 You.
- How to Create a Temp URL for WordPress Development - May 27, 2015
- Siteground Hosting Review by a Freelance Web Designer - May 8, 2015
- Create a Custom Message for Outbound Links in WordPress - March 30, 2015
- How To Become a Freelance Web Designer - February 18, 2015
- Is web “DESIGN” important to visitors? - January 1, 2015
- Spokane’s Top Rated Web Designer, It’s ME! - October 17, 2014
- Why I Won’t Use Managed WordPress Hosting - September 20, 2014
- Transferring A WordPress Website from One Host to Another - September 8, 2014
- Social Buzz – A social media sharing wordpress plugin - September 2, 2014
- FusionInvoice – Client Invoicing & Management - August 30, 2014